domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

the last field trip in Alhué


This month we have more field trips than at any other time in our passage by the university, but the trip was the last of Alhué village, a commune is located south of the metropolitan area circumscribed by the sixth region of the Bernardo O’Higgins Liberator, was really quite tiring for me this trip, because I had to get up the sun was just emerging with a group of peers to be able to count birds at various points around the river of the same name, that we were among the 8 and 12 of the day, then had to collect bugs from trees, then collect samples of tiny creatures from the bottom of the river, then up in the afternoon to hear a herbarium of plants instead, that we were all day, finishing or even very late at night, then get to the school where we were staying to cook for all my colleagues and prepare lunch the next day, actually finished very tired and I think they were not the only one, I take this opportunity to apologize for my absences to classes, and that is that even if had the intentions of coming to class, could not wake up.

No hay comentarios: