domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

My favorite Photo


Photo taken in August 2007

The fact is that there are many pictures that I like a lot, next to my family, friends of the university, college and life. The photos have that quality even though it sounds a little repetitive, capturing moments, and frozen in time because I do remember great moments of my life, that does not necessarily have always been happy, but also sad that there have been moments to remember me do think that I am fortunate as to have a wonderful family, as the picture that I'm showing, which reflects the primary motivation of my life, my family, I love spending time with them and be able to share those things that you can not touch, can only be felt in a certain place and time, are moments that you never forget (unless I with Alzheimer's disease). and when I look at their strange pictures and feel close to me.

No hay comentarios: