martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

the technology & me



My favourite piece of technology is the computer because I can make all I want, from listening to music, watch movies, check my mail, work or even make purchases, all without having to move of my chair. The true is that I don’t remember when I started to use the pc, but my first experience whit the technology was when my father gift me a “Atari” game, wouuaw, I was very happy, then I played every day and as I was the only one who had Atari, my friends visited me for to play pacman, and spider man. Now I must to use the pc, thought I don’t know very much because I am not an expert in computer, because I do not understand how it works, but when something does not wonder what those who know more than me. Generally I am every day sitting in front of the computer, for study or wasting time on internet sites, I am sure that I don’t can stay without pc by long time, and it sounds funny but it's true I happen to like what happens to alcoholics in rehabilitation, I need to revise my mail or other sites.

1 comentario:

mairita figue dijo...

Dear Paula: Update your blog please!!!
=D