martes, 15 de abril de 2008

The Hollies


This group is British, are five members and And were formed in the sixties, Belong to the genre of rock, some people relate to groups as "the beach boys", also, they are contemporary of "The beattles" but I do not think they look, because the music they touch is more similar to jazz. They have many musical hit, but the success of the musical group beattles opaque quality music that they have. In nearly 30 years produced more than 300 songs.


These days the composition of the main teleseries LOLA Channel 13, uses one of his most popular songs "long cool woman in a black dress"(1970)Infaltable at every party of the seventies.

My favorite song is :


"The Air That I Breathe"


If i could make a wish,

I think i'd pass.

Can't think of anything i need -

No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound,

Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Making love with you

Has left me peaceful, warm, and tired.

What more could i ask?

There's nothing left to be desired.

Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak.

So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep.

Sometimes, all i need is the air that i breathe

And to love you.

All i need is the air that i breathe,

Yes, to love you.

All i need is the air that i breathe.

Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak.

So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep.

Chorus

No hay comentarios: